D is for Dodge
D is for Dodge
Whether you're chauffeuring the kids to soccer practice or hurrying to pilates, you can relax; the new Dodge Grand Caravan is here.
When Dodge invented the minivan back in 1984, it redefined family transportation. Today, with thirty-five features, the all-new 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan leaves the imitators far behind. The incredible new class-exclusive Swivel 'n Go™ seating and storage is the latest addition to a seemingly never-ending list of innovations, including second row seats that swivel 180 degrees to face the third row. A removable table stored in the floor can be quickly installed in between these rows—perfect for impromptu games, snacks and activities. From the serenity dual DVD entertainment to the confidence of Five-Star(1) front and side crash test ratings, the one that started it all is ready for anything your busy family has in store.
The Leader in Family Friendly Innovation*
• Industry-exclusive Stow 'n Go® Seating and Storage—two rows of seats that fold completely flat into the floor
• Electronic Stability Program (ESP™) with all-speed traction control and Brake Assist—Standard
• Side-curtain air bags—Standard
• Four-wheel disc anti-lock brakes
• Fuel efficient Flex Fuel 3.3L V6 engine—Standard
• ParkView® Rear Backup Camera
• SIRIUS™ Satellite Radio with one year of service provided by SIRIUS
• YES Essentials™ stain resistant, odour resistant, anti-static seat fabric
• Power second row windows
• Second and third row sunshades
(1)Based on U.S. government National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) scoring system for 2008 model year.
*Features described may be optional and available on certain models only or at extra cost.